What we do…
At Samarpan Nepal, we are committed to keeping the poor children and orphans we know and love healthy and educated. And we also provide assistance to local farmers!
1. We cover the health and medical expenses of the children.
2. We pay for the education fees, school supplies and school uniforms of our children.
3. We give them extra tuition time.
4. We are setting up the Samarpan Library for them too – a fabulous facility in which they can read, learn and have fun!
5. We teach local farmers about scientific farming skills and knowledge as well as providing them with volunteers to help with their work.
What you can do…
To provide all this essential help, we need volunteers, donors and sponsors. These children have no one else. They really need us. And we really need you!