We ensure our Samarpan Children get the vital food, accommodations and education they need. To do this, we need sponsors. So why not become one? Even just a couple of Dollars or Euros can make a big difference to a child’s life.
You can choose a child or children to sponsor from our children’s profiles. You don’t need to sign a contract, so you can sponsor for as long as you would like to. We’ll send you regular reports of the child, and you can talk to the child on the phone, or even visit if you would like to. All of these are great ways of developing an enriching family relationship.
How you’ll benefit from sponsoring
- When you sponsor one of our children, you’ll have a priceless feeling you’re making a real difference to someone’s life.
- You will be awarded a Certificate of Donation which could help you with future career opportunities.
- You will be a Samarpan Nepal Family member, which means you can visit anytime you want, and we’ll provide you with a free host.
Projects you can sponsor
- Teaching Samarpan Nepal children
- Horticultural work
- Building the Samarpan Nepal library
- Maintaining the Samarpan Nepal orphanage
How much does it cost to be a sponsor?
We gratefully accept donations of any amount for all of our projects. You can donate money to sponsor a child or to help us with essential office needs.
To sponsor a child
|Child/individual||Per child per month|
|Admission fee||10 Euros (per year)|
|School fees||10 Euros|
|Books and other supplies||5 Euros|
|Food and accommodation||10 Euros|
|Total for 1 year||370 Euros|
|Total for 5 years||1,850 Euros|
|Total for 10 years||3,700 Euros|
To be an office sponsor
|Samarpan Nepal office||Cost per month|
|Office rent||5 Euros|
|Office supplies and misc||5 Euros|
Total cost 10 Euros per month or 120 Euros per year
How to sponsor a child
To make donations or to become a sponsor, please go to or Donate page for more details.
Or, if you have any questions, please fill out our online Contact form.
Thank you very much for your help!